Farm Business Advisory Service
This service is an annual intensive advisory service (technical and financial advice). It consists
of a Farm Business Plan, 5 Farm Visits, Financial Analysis, Technical Monitoring, Telephone Contact, Nitrate and E.U. Basic Payment Scheme application. It is designed to assist large Dairy Farmers who are developing their businesses both on and off farm.
Project Consultancy Services
BRADY GROUP provides a number of one off consultancy services including
- Future of the Farm Business Reports e.g. costing new farming systems
- Partial Budgets Reports e.g. costing increasing milk production.
- Feasibility Studies & Reports for new projects and ventures.
- Milk Production Partnerships.
- Bank Finance Proposals and Reviews
Schemes, Grants & Planning Permission
- Environment Schemes (AEOS, REPS, GLAS etc)
- Targeted Agricultural Modernisation Scheme (TAMS)
- Heritage Scheme Grant Applications
- Leader Grant Applications
- Farm Building Planning Permission Applications
- E.U Basic Payment Scheme Applications
- Scheme Penalty Hearings and Appeals
Legal Support Services
BRADY GROUP have many years experience of expert witness reporting and giving
evidence in Court. The following are our main areas of expertise:
- Family Law Divorce Reporting: Presentation of net worth, income and resolution options
- Income Loss Reports: Loss of income as a result of trespass, accidents and medical negligence
- Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) Loss Assessment and Negotiation
- Property Arbitration’s
BRADY GROUP provides the following land related environmental consultancy services:
- Licence and Permit Applications
- Waste Management (Permit) Applications for Landspreading Sludge
- IPC Licence applications for Landspreading Sludge
- Waste Oil Collection Permit Applications.
- Waste Management Collection Permit Applications
- Nutrient Management Planning required for Local Authorities
- Farmyard Effluent Control Plans required for Local Authorities
- Environmental Impact Statements