- The farm and residence are located in East Cork, 11 km north of Midleton, 13km east of Watergrasshill and 13km west of Dungourney.
- Travelling north out of Lisgould take a right onto the L7606, follow this road to a T junction and take a left. Drive for 2.25km and take a right at the V in the road just after the bungalow on your left.
- The residence is just 400 mtrs up the road on your right.
- Located 5 kms from the village of Ballincurrig, east of Watergrasshill, near the major towns of Midleton (11kms), Carrigtwohill (14kms) and Fermoy (18kms). Cork City 30kms.
- Good opportunity to buy an excellent quality farm in East Cork. Presently a beef farm but very suitable for a dairy farm.
The c109acres is all in one block.
- Located in an area renowned for its land quality, the land is suitable for both arable and grassland.
The lands have extensive road frontage to the west and south of the holding.
- The lands are well fenced and serviced by a central farm roadway. The lands have a proven record of long grazing seasons.
- The lands are serviced by water(mains), sewerage and electricity. The title is freehold contained in Folio CK44197F & CK87059F.
- Residence is a modern style single storey farm house with a high standard of finish in excellent order throughout.
- It comprises of 5 bedrooms (4+1boxroom), bathroom, kitchen, utility, living room, dining room.
- The house which has a building energy rating of (awaited) is fitted with PVC windows to the back and front and has oil fired central heating.
- The property has mains water, telephone line and electricity supply.
Maps of Holding:
Advised Market Value: