- The circa 79-acre holding is set in an a highly sought after agricultural area. Between Innishannon and Kinsale in Co. Cork.
- It is close to the N71 national road, making it easily accessible.
- It is 8kms from the halfway and 4 kms from Innishannon.
- From the halfway take the R607 Kinsale road for 4 kms.
- Turn right onto the L3205 and then immediately left, under a bridge.
- Continue for 2 kms until you arrive at a 4-crossroad, turn right.
- Continue for 100m and turn left.
- Following a series of bends on the road, the farm is located 1km from this junction on the right
- There are circa 79 acres of fertile grassland almost all in one block with approximately 6 acres to the north served by a country road.
- Located in an area renowned for its excellent land quality.
- Available in 4 separate lots or as a whole.
- Lot 1 = Dwelling house on 1.5 acres
- Lot 2 = circa 5 acres
- Lot 3 = circa 73 acres
- Lot 4 = entire property
- All laid down to grass except for 16 acres which was tilled in Spring 2016.
- The lands have significant road frontage.
- The lands are well fenced and serviced by a good farm roadway.
- The lands have a proven record of long grazing seasons.
- The lands are serviced by water, sewerage and electricity.
- The title is freehold contained in Folio CK95205F.
- There is a modern 100 cow, pollution compliant dairy unit that has been recently constructed.
- The unit consists of a milking parlour, cow cubicles, a feed passage and slurry storage facilities.
- The dwelling house which is a bungalow constructed in 2001 comprises of 4 bedrooms, bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, utility room, living room, dining room and a spacious conservatory.
- The house which has a building energy rating of C2 is fitted with PVC windows and factory fitted hot water cylinder insulation and also has oil fired central heating.
- The property comes with its own water supply, telephone lines and electricity supply.
- Due to the west-facing position of the house, and large windows most rooms are well light with natural lighting.
- The bathroom has standing shower and separate bathtub.
Advised Market Value €1,250,000
Contact Joint Sole Agents
PSRA: 001749 PSRA: 001170