Superb plantation of predominately Sitka Spruce trees planted in 1996, thinned in 2013, premia expires in 2016. Good quality trees in one complete block. Forestry road constructed. Ideal investment opportunity.
Description of Plantation
- Land is located in the townland of Mullenaboree.
- It has a southerly aspect between 190 meters to 210 meters above sea level.
- Planted in 1996, premia expires in 2016
- Split into three different plots by species- Sitka Spruce, Sycamore and Larch.
- Area marked 1. on aerial photograph equates to 10.89 Ha of Sitka Spruce.
- Area marked 2. on aerial photograph equates to 0.88 Ha of Sitka Spruce.
- Area marked 3. on aerial photograph equates to 0.44 Ha of Japanese Larch.
- Area marked 4. on aerial photograph equates to 1.05 Ha of Sycamore.
- Forestry road constructed, ample road frontage.
NOTE: Right of way access to be retained by Vendor on boundary to restore access to adjoining land.