C115 acre Quality Dairy Farm at Meenishall, Meelin, Newmarket, Co.Cork
Sold by Public Auction Thursday 12th December at 3pm at the Deerpark Hotel, Charleville, Co Cork.
- The c115 acre Dairy Farm is located just outside the North Cork town of Newmarkt. It is equidistant from Cork and Limerick cities and within commuting distance of Charleville(28km’s) and Mallow(35km’s).
- The farm is described as rolling landscape level and is in a nice setting of mature trees.
- The farm is approximately 9km’s from Newmarket. It is easily accessed by taking the Charleville/Freemount road from Newmarket. When you come to a small bridge crossing the Owenanare river take a left turn. continue up this road for about one mile and the farm entrance is on your left. the entrance has high walls and a black entrance gates
- There are circa 115 map acres of fertile grassland. The land is all in one block and within grazing distaance of the farm yard/milking parlour.
- There is a single farm payment of 45.03 Entitlements @ €330.60 each.
- Milk Quota of 83,000 gallons (377,235 litres)
- The lands are well serviced by farm-roadways and paddock fencing for ease of grassland management.
- The lands have a proven record of long grazing seasons the farm to be very suitable for grass based milk production.
- Water is supplied from mains supply and there is a bored well
- This holding is presently a working Dairy Farm
- The title is freehold.
Milking Parlour – (9 units)
Cubicle Sheds (80 spaces)
Slatted Shed (5 bay singe slat)
Calf Shed : 60ft x 35ft
Machinery /Store : 80ft x 30ft
Slatted Slurry Storage: 667m3
- The dwelling hosue is a modern two storey house built in 1999. It contains kitchen, utility, office, sitting room, dining room, bathroom downstairs, 4 bedrooms upstairs with one ensuite.
- Central Heating is oil fired, New AGA Cooker in kitchen. Aluminium Windows.
- Its BER rating is awaited.
Map of Holding
Guide Price €1.3million
Solicitors: W.B.Gavin, & Co, 4 Devon Place Crescent, Galway, Co Galway.