For Sale by Private Treaty
- This c137acre holding is located on the R589 at Brinny just 25km south west of Cork City and 5km from the market town of Bandon.
- The farm is easily accessed by exiting the N71(Cork-Bandon National Route) at the Halfway roundabout. Continue over the bridge and turn left onto the R589 continue via Kileady and Crossbarry onto Brinny. Pass over the bridge in Brinny and 100metres on the left is the entrance to the farm.
- The property comprises of a two storey modern dwelling house and self contained apartment.
- It contains 4/5 bedrooms, kitchen, utility, dining room, sitting room, bathroom & entrance hall.
- The residence is serviced with gas central heating, telephone and electricity.
- There are circa c137 map acres of excellent quality agricultural land
- Located on the banks of the River Brinny this valley has some of finest free draining,productive, deep soils in the country
- The lands have a proven record of production and long growing seasons
- The land is presently tilled but it is suitable for all uses.
- The land is all in one block with road frontage at both ends.
- There are Single Payment Scheme Entitlements with a value of €12,450 available as an additional extra
- Water is supplied from a bored well
- The title is freehold.
- There are a range of traditional stone buildings and a modern slatted unit in the farmyard.
- The farmyard is well located deep into the farm and situated away from the dwelling house.
- The farmyard presents an ideal opportunity for further agricultural or agri-tourism related development
Map of Holding
Advised Advised Minimum Value
The Farm is offered in its entirety but the vendor is open to offers on smaller parcels.