- The 122 acre Farm is located just 3miles north of Mallow at Banefune, Doneraile, Co Cork.
- The proposed new Cork-Limerick road (M20) crosses the edge of the holding.
- Approximately 7.88acres will be subject to a Compulsory Purchase Order(CPO) and a further circa 10acres will be severed.
- The purchaser will be entitled to compensation if this land is acquired by the National Roads Authority (NRA). Please contact the agent for further information.
Land & Dwelling House
- There are circa 122 acres of fertile land currently mostly in tillage.
- The land is level and with significant road frontage to a county road.
- The land is excellent quality and suitable for all agricultural uses.
- The land is suitable for subdivision.
- Water is supplied from a bored well, electricity and telephone on site.
- The title is freehold.
- The dwelling is a single storey traditional farmhouse, it has traditional stone and general purpose outbuildings.
- The land is suitable for subdivision and is available in lots.
Joint Agents: ERA O’Connell Bank Place, Mallow, Co.Cork
Asking Price : Price on Application
Location of Holding